Moonshine: An Introduction

Since I really don't know what to do for my first post on this blog, I'd like to formally welcome all readers to the Datsyuk and Friends blog. The idea for this blog was conceived by both Adam and myself. We wanted to create a blog that would be more of a group blog than an individual one, having posts from many contributors. Think of it as the perfect blog for schizophrenics. One blog, many voices.

Though I think this primarily will be Adam's blog for now, I will be making my own occasional contributions to it in small segments that I've decided to put under the banner name "Moonshine." These short blogs will be exclusive to Datsyuk and Friends and cannot be read anywhere else.

So please, enjoy what we are hoping will eventually become a blog that is greater than the sum of all its parts. And remember, Datsyuk's got friends in loooooow places. Where the Red Wings drown and Yzerman chases the Blues away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Wings Three-Week Check-Up

Opening Night