EuroTrip Update

Wow. Really disappointed I've been so slow in posting again. If anyone's actually reading this, I promise I'll have some stuff up in the next couple days. Been busy with a couple things, so doing this has been the last thing on the list.

Also, I'd like to send a big shout-out to the boys over at Winging It In Motown. I've recently been added to their "blog-roll", and with that kind of honor comes great responsibility. Once Red Wings training camp begins, I will be making a concerted effort to get 2-3 Wings-centered posts up each week. I'll still keep this an open-forum blog, covering everything from my travels to all of the Detroit sports teams, but the Wings obviously hold a very special place in my heart. Very much looking forward to becoming a part of the Red Wings blogosphere.

Cheers, and see you in a couple days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Wings Three-Week Check-Up

2010-11 Red Wings (we think)