Welcome Back!

Welcome back! It's been a while. The last time we met, we hadn't yet elected a President. We hadn't yet seen the (sad) departure of Nick Lidstrom, otherwise known as The Perfect Human. We hadn't yet turned the page over to 2013.

You thought I was talking about the National Hockey League, didn't you? NO! Of course not. I'm talking about you. My loyal, scarce reader.

 Now, for a bit of an update. I'm at a new stage in my life. I'm living in San Diego, CA attending San Diego State University studying towards a Sports Management MBA. It's exciting, that's for sure. It's warm, it's sunny, and it's not cold and snowing. Major plus.

School is going to take up a lot of my time, but I'm finally back able to write about my first love - the Detroit Red Wings. So, I'll be updating this as much as I can - at least once a week, mainly on Fridays (day off of school! woooo). I'll also throw some tidbits here and there about random stuff going on in my life or whatever. Just trying to get back in the writing swing of things.

So to those of you who actually read what I write (I know who you are! All 3 of you!), start checking back in. If you have any questions or suggestions for topics for my blog, feel free to shoot them my way at dubie7006@hotmail.com.

See you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Opening Night